Fri, 17 Jul|
Webinar via zoom
America Made Easy
Free online webinar to help companies gain useful insights about setting and operating in the USA.
Time & Location
17 Jul 2020, 10:00 – 11:30
Webinar via zoom
About the event
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is organising a webinar 'America Made Easy' on 17th July 2020 in partnership with Newable Avitus Group.
This webinar will provide UK SMEs information on how to plan for, launch and grow their US operations.
Key Webinar Takeaways
- US economic climate/return of trade and commerce and update on key business indicators and economic priorities
- State of play in US-UK trade deal and how this could grow trans-Atlantic business
- America Made Easy – How UK companies can do business in the US
- How to establish a US team without setting up a company
- Setting up a US entity and bank account
- Recruiting and employing US talent
- Streamlining back office processes
- Ensuring compliance across state and federal tax regimes
Who should attend this event?
The webinar is best suited for UK SMEs eyeing a US expansion and need operational support to help execute their strategy. Whether they are looking to recruit and hire their first employee in the market, set up a US entity or simply address pain points in their existing US operation.
Registration & Costs
This webinar is free for members and non-members, but registration is required. Please use your company's account email.
Once your registration has been received, you will receive a confirmation from our team and the link for the webinar. For security purposes, the webinar link must not be shared with anyone else as we will only admit delegates who have registered through this site.
Registration details be shared with events’ partners.