Mon, 22 Feb|
GB-NI Trade: Chamber Support Webinar
A webinar focussing on Northern Ireland trading changes, challenges and best practice for trade between Great Britain & Northern Ireland
Time & Location
22 Feb 2021, 13:00 – 14:00 GMT
About the event
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the North East England Chamber of Commerce and Essex Chamber of Commerce offers you this webinar with leading speakers to look at trading changes, challenges and best practice for trade between Great Britain & Northern Ireland.
The Brexit Withdrawal Agreement, 2020, set out the new Northern Ireland Protocol which has altered the trading relationship and process for Great Britain-Northern Ireland traders, and resulted in new complexities and news stories across GB-NI traders.
Join this webinar, 22nd February, 1-2pm, to get expert insight from Northern Ireland on trading changes, challenges and best practice for now and future trade between Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
This webinar will be delivered by the Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce, and Northern Irish based VAT specialists, Grant Thornton. Together they will cover:
- High Level overview / background of the NI Protocol
- The role of the Trader Support Scheme
- NI remaining in UK customs territory whilst in the EU single market – explaining this
- GB->NI trade, Goods at Risk and The Trusted Trader Scheme, Commercial processing and supporting evidence
- VAT implications of NI protocol
- What documentation traders need to trade GB->NI : Electronic Import Declarations, Safety and Security Declaration & Office of Transit
If you have any queries on this webinar please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to limited places and high demand for previous events we advise early booking to avoid disappointment.