Wed, 09 Sept|
Zoom link will be sent
GMCC Meet the Buyer - Online Series (Malaysia)
GM Chamber has teamed up with British Malaysian Chamber to bring Malaysian Buyers in front of UK Suppliers
Time & Location
09 Sept 2020, 09:00 BST – 10 Sept 2020, 11:00 BST
Zoom link will be sent
About the event
Greater Manchester Chamber is joining forces with British Chamber of Commerce in Malaysia to bring Buyers in front of UK Suppliers.About this Event
The Chamber remains committed to help UK exporters to go global, and thus, we are tapping into our extensive global business network to bring international buyers in front of UK Suppliers in a wide range of sectors.
This is an unique opportunity for UK suppliers to have a first contact with potential buyers to pitch their products digitally cutting down travelling and business development time as we present you with live demand opportunities for British products and/or services.
Our first in our MTB Series are 2 Buyers from Malaysia interested in:
FOOD AND DRINK PRODUCTS
- Confectionaries (Chocolates, Sweets, Biscuits, Cakes, Pastries)
- Snacks / Healthy Snacks
- Beverages (Soft Drinks, Alcoholic, other)
- Chips or crisps (Potato, Lentils, etc)
- Halal Food Manufacturers
Buyers interested in meeting with winners of UK Fine food Awards, especially within the jam/spreads, savoury and sweet biscuits, shelf stable long life cakes and pastry, dressing and sauces.
- Home Fragrances
Who is this event for?
- Ideal for experienced or occasional exporters wishing to expand their global presence into South East Asian Markets such as Malaysia.
- New exporters can also express interest.
How does it work?
- Register your Expression of Interest for free on this page
- Your profile will be sent to the Buyers for consideration
- If your profile is approved by the supplier, you will get the chance to pitch your products on a one-tone basis, and you will be invoiced for a confirmed meeting as follows:
- UK Chamber Members: £250+VAT
- Non-UK Chamber Members: £350+VAT
4. Once payment has been effectively received, you will get an email confirming date, time and the link for your meeting via zoom/Microsoft teams. Please note one member of our team may be present to assist with any tech issues.
5. Get ready to pitch your products.
When the meetings will take place?
9th & 10th September from 9a.m. to 11:00 a.m. UK Time.
Meeting Duration: 15-20 minutes.
Please note that during your expression of interest registration, you can choose a date but this is not guaranteed until the buyer has confirmed their interest and availability.
Please note that whilst every effort is made to bring a buyer with a genuine interest for UK products, there is no guarantee they will definitely proceed with a purchase. This will depend on how well you prepare for the meeting and subsequent negotiation process you have with the buyer. Both GMCC and its partners can provide additional support if you need to.
Cancellation, No-Shows and Refunds Terms
You can cancel your Expression of Interest at any time without incurring any fees. However, once you have made a payment for a confirmed meeting, you can cancel up to 10 calendar days before the event to get a full refund, any cancellation after that will be non-refundable.
Your cancellation must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the event and name(s) of delegates. Failure to do that, will result in no refunds.