top of page
Thu, 20 Aug|
INTERNATIONAL TRADE FREE MASTERCLASSES
Bi-weekly masterclasses addressing basics around international trade skills and useful information about the end of the transition time. Running from now till Christmas.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
20 Aug 2020, 10:00 – 31 Oct 2020, 10:45
About the event
These masterclasses will provide an overview of a different topic each time including general export and import processes, risks and getting paid overseas, Brexit and export documentation, etc.
Please see below our confirmed international trade masterclasses:
- 20th August: Brexit - Trading Globally Post Transition Period - This masterclass will provide an overview of key areas of international trade that will be affected by the UK leaving the EU at the end of the transition period and how businesses can plan for them.
- 3rd September: Managing risks when trading internationally - This masterclass will provide a basic introduction to key risk areas for businesses doing business globally and how to best manage them.
- 17th September: How to become an Authorised Economic Operator - This session will provide an overview of the AEO status and its benefits along with a basic understanding of the application process
- 1st October: Import Basics - This masterclass will look over the processes involved in importing a product into the UK, starting with placing an order and arranging payment all the way through to the shipment of the goods and the customs processes once arriving in the UK.
- 14th October: Customs and Export Documents Post-Transition Period – This session will look into the various documents available and how to use them while providing an update on the impact of Brexit. It will also highlight what customs declarations are.
If you have any questions about the above, please email email@example.com
bottom of page