Online Training: E-Z Cert: How to process your export documentation online
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to Covid-19 this training will now take place virtually. Once you've registered the link to the course will be shared. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The E-Z Cert system offers exporters a quick and easy way to process their export documentation directly online. With this system, it is possible to apply for your Certificates of Origin, Arab Certificates of Origin, EUR1’s, ATR’s and other documents directly from your office and receive them back stamped and signed.
This half-day training course will cover:
- User registration
- Setting up a Company Account
- Administrator management of E-Z Cert Accounts
- Uploading Signatures
- Creating Applications and getting the data right
- Submitting Applications
- Printing documents onto pre-printed stationery
- Individual user queries answered
Refreshments and training notes will be provided.
For more details, please email email@example.com.
WHO IS THIS SUITABLE FOR?
New or experienced exporters who want to save time and money processing their export documentation online via the E-Z Cert system.
Cancellation Terms and Conditions
- In case you are no longer able to attend this event, please note you must cancel your place at least 5 working days before the course. The cancellation must be in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the event you are cancelling from and delegate(s) details.
- If a booking is not cancelled and the delegate does not attend, full event costs will still apply.
- GM Chamber reserves the right to change the programme, presenter, venue and alter or cancel published dates without liability.
Please note: There may be photographs taken at our events that will be used for marketing purposes and on our social media channels. If you do not wish to appear in any of our marketing materials or on our social media channels, please inform a member of the Chamber team at the start of the event.
Registration deadline: 27/04/2020
PRICE: NON MEMBERS £55.00 Excluding VAT MEMBERS £35.00 Excluding VAT