Webinar on Manufacturing in Atlantic France | April 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
This webinar will present the manufacturing environment and opportunities for industrial collaborations in France and Europe by following the below agenda:
- Introduction (Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce)
- BSAF Services Introduction
- EMC2: Presentation of the cluster and case studies that illustrates their strategic roadmap for collaborative innovation (Fearghus Roche, Project Manager)
- LOIRETECH: Presentation of LOIRETECH operations in France and Europe in the aerospace, automotive, defence and energy sectors (Franck Bourcier, CEO)
- Conclusion and presentation of SANTANDER Corporate & Commercial services
Who should attend this event?
Companies in the manufacturing sector and interested in expanding to France and Europe.
Cost: This event is free of charge, but registration is required to receive the link to the webinar.
Disclaimer: Registration details be shared with events’ partners.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline: 26/04/2020
PRICE: NON MEMBERS £0.00 Excluding VAT MEMBERS £0.00 Excluding VAT